As part of the Countywide Infrastructure Support Programme Selnet Ltd have put on some briefing events. The briefing sessions are aimed to support and develop real active inclusion for the residents of Lancashire using funds being provided as part of the new European Funding Programmes 2014-20.
The sessions outlined the Big Lottery Fund plans, to match fund money within the new round of the European Social Fund (ESF).
The event covered
- The background to EU funding in Lancashire
- The role of the LEP and the scope of ESF
- The opportunities provided to VCSE organisations in Lancashire.
- The opportunities provided through the Big Lottery Fund ESF Opt In Programme
- An opportunity for organisations to found out how they might get involved.
There will be a further 3 events held later in the New Year to develop further project ideas with organisations who can take the next step towards developing high quality Big Lottery Funded projects.
The aim is to boost the impact and scope of projects in Lancashire, provide a more straightforward route for engagement and ensure that all opportunities are maximised.